Hello Sierghard.

So happy to read you and happy new year!

Msegui is still living!

And completely compatible with last fpc 3.3.1 trunk.
Also with last commits, msegui is backward compatible from fpc 2.4.6 to 3.3.1.
and aarch64 ARM cpu compatible.

About attachment it seems that the sourceforge mailing-list does not accept
attachment anymore.
The best would be to use link to the attachment or use
https://github.com/mse-org/mseide-msegui/issues

About your contribution for find-replace and fixes to "filedialogx" sure that
they are more than welcome.

About translation to German, it would be great, if you have some free time, to
test the last release of ideU:
https://github.com/fredvs/ideU/releases/

It is a fork of mseide with some extended features, like layout for Russian,
French, German, Spanish and Portuguese languages.

I am not sure about the German translation, if you can check it in menu
"Language-German", it would be great.

Like explained in a previous post, it could be done  (multi-languages) for
mseide too but not sure it is a good idea because it will blow-up mseide and
Martin said that mseide is a "root" ide that should be the most compact as
possible.

For msegui widgetset, at the moment, I am blocked with the asiatic ideograms, I
am not able to make it rendered for some msegui-widgets like label, edit, ...
Only the title of the window shows the Chinese ideograms.
Note that for "alphabetic" characters, like Russian, Cyrilic, Arabic, ... no
problem, msegui render it perfectly.

Otherwise I dont find any other problems in msegui.

Have a perfect day.

Fre;D