Hello Sieghard!

> Just BTW: there's a "d" at the end.

Ho, sorry, I wrote too fast... 🙁

> Or maybe give the choise: or use mseconst_xx.pas way or use po way.
> ( But this is more tricky )

I am busy to give the choice, it is always better 🙂

In next commit of msegui_dynpo, there is a new define: "mse_dynpo".

If you compile your app with "-dmse_dynpo" you will use the dynamic loading of
po files.
Otherwise, without any define, it will be the same as actual msegui: use the
mseconst_xx.pas files.

So you will have the choice of both world.

With this I think that everybody will be happy and there is no chance to have
incompatibility with older msegui releases.

Dear Sieghard, many thanks for your attention, it is highly appreciated and
give energy to continue the combat.

Fre;D