Hallo Fred,

according to my announcement a few days ago, I put the file
    mseconsts_de.zip      german text constants adapted to my liking

into a dedicated directory on my web site for download by you or
perhaps other users of mseide-msegui.
The file can be accessed by the URL
<http://schs.de/download/mse/mseconsts_de.zip>

If this shows viable, I'm planning to also provide some more stuff that
way, specifically the modified dialogs I'm (still) working at, plus a
couple example programs.

A remark: the consts file for your ideU is still somwewhat preliminary,
as it containes a whole lot of entries requiring translations that
depend on their respective use. This means that a functioning ide is
required, which I could do only recently, so I didn't have time to
check all occurences for acceptable wording. (If I even can FIND them
all...)

I hope the files can be useful.