The last one, I promise (was missing /layout directory with AfterClose.prj
layout)...

>> https://github.com/fredvs/ideU/archive/refs/heads/main.zip
> I'll get it "immediately"...
> You'll get the results, but only when I had the time.

>Many thanks for that!

If you have installed the release of ideU, just compile the source and
paste+replace binary of ideU + directory /lang and /layout into the directory
of release ideU and run that new binary.
Or if you run the binary from /ideU/src/ check in menu-settings that /lang and
/layout directories are from /ideu/src/lang (with the updated po files) and
ideu/src/layout (with AfterClose.prj layout).

Good luck+fun.