Hallo Fred van Stappen,

vous ecrit au Sat, 2 Apr 2022 15:47:03 +0000:

> I think I can find some time tonight to jump into your code (but dont
> say it to anybody).

No problem, don't hurry, there's no need to.

> I downloaded http://schs.de/download/mse/POtoMO.zip but
>
> > You can verify the processing of multi-line msgids using the
> > included
> "ideU_de.po" (and associated ".mo") file, which I extended by all the
> "non-stock" text items my formscanner found in your ideU
>
> I dont see "formscanner" unit, is it on a other zip?

No, there's no new version of that, the current one does already all
I mentioned. (It does provide a "TranslateItems" procedure.)
BTW, by "which I extended" I referred to the "ideU_de.po" file, just
to counter a possible misunderstanding.

The new POtoMO unit just handles multi-line msgids now, as this was
neccessitated by some very long captions of your ideU.

I've just not got a good idea yet how to cope with all the different
variations of letter case, variable parts - as that might necessitate
shifting around parts of a caption text - or special characters,
notably the "&" signifying "hot" characters. But for now, it does -
kind of - work.