Hello Sieghard.

> What? You DID WRITE IT YOURSELF that you had created such a"folder"

Yes, sorry, I did try lot of things before to discover the hidden .msetools
folder.
By default my files manager does not show hidden folders.

So in one of the try I added the parameter -dstocklangs_from_libpath.
And forgot to remove it when I discovered .msetools and add it in
/home/fred/.msetools.
When I removed that parameter, all was ok.
Voila, for the story.

About the use of files out of the all-in-one, yes, I agree with you ( but only
for hidden-config files, and in the home folder if possible.  :-) )

>  Did you get it to _work_ now? You don't tell.

Yes, of course and it works great.
But I have to study deeper your code.

Many thanks Sieghard.