Dear Eric, Daniel,

I see. Indeed if the INFO section contains only "useful" data and not
"critical" data, then I can safely erase the device.

Sorry for asking silly questions, but though being an electrical engineer I
come from the analog side of the world. I guess cannot achieve the
mass-erase using the Launchpad-like FET, right? It has to be done with real
JTAG programmer? Even more (mspdebug manual page) from non-USB one?

Regards,
Kuba