On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 4:09 PM, Sergio Campamá <sergiocamp...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Do you have more dependencies I missed? To document them..

After a fresh install of Debian 6.0.3, I needed to apt-get install these:

libusb-dev
libreadline-dev
libz-dev
ncurses-dev
libbfd-dev
flex
bison

as well as running ldconfig after each of the gmp, mpfr & mpc installs
(there's some crappy advice out there in google-land about hiding the .so
files during the gcc build, but that's just because ldconfig was not run.)

--
Andy