Thanks for the update.

Please note the mspgcc-users mailing list has historically had a maximum
message length of 40 kB, and does not allow attachments.  A couple of your
messages have exceeded this limit and I've passed them through, but that's
why you may see delays on your postings.

Also may I suggest TI make the effort to rebase the next compiler release
on gcc 5.2 since that was released last July (three months after 5.1).  I
don't know if they have a 5.3 coming up before you expect your version to
be out, but you might want to coordinate with the GNU folks on that.