From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Niall Brady
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 12:17 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [mssms] Matching Processor Architecture Boot Image Not Found

I wouldn't deploy OSD to All Systems
instead, create one or more OSD collections that you can deploy task sequences
too, those collections can be limited to whatever you want, even All Systems,
however their membership should be finely tuned,

for example you could create a 'standard' OSD collection, where you deploy your
 X86 specific stuff, and create another collection for X64 only, and deploy
task sequences to both collections but using different boot wims attached to
those task sequences,
to do this for unknown computers you create another two collections with direct
membership like those shown below

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 7:03 PM, Bradley, Matt