From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Murray, Mike
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 11:43 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] InstallSWUpdate step hanging

After this month's updates, our image process hangs while downloading updates.
Attaching the smsts.log file. I use the console to add updates to the WIM, but
it still does it. Any ideas?

Waiting for job status notification ...        InstallSWUpdate
1/21/2015 9:21:32 AM    3940 (0x0F64)
Waiting for job status notification ...        InstallSWUpdate
1/21/2015 9:22:32 AM    3940 (0x0F64)
Waiting for job status notification ...        InstallSWUpdate
1/21/2015 9:23:32 AM    3940 (0x0F64)
Waiting for job status notification ...        InstallSWUpdate
1/21/2015 9:24:32 AM    3940 (0x0F64)
Waiting for job status notification ...        InstallSWUpdate
1/21/2015 9:25:32 AM    3940 (0x0F64)

Best Regards,

Mike Murray
Desktop Management Coordinator - IT Support Services
California State University, Chico
530.898.4357
mmur...@csuchico.edu<mailto:mmur...@csuchico.edu>