We have been seeing similar issues since our upgrade to 1706 wave 1. I haven't
made time yet to upgrade to wave 2 and the hotfix to see if that fixes it.

Another theory I have wanted to test is how often are your hardware
inventories, application evaluations, software update scans, etc occurring? I'm
a bit of a spaz about that and have hardware inventories and software update
scans every 12 hours. Application evaluations every 4 hours and Software
inventories occur every 7 days.

SQL has 4 cores and 24gb of ram, SCCM has 2 cores and 12gb ram. 2700 clients.

Thanks,
Chris Brucker

> On Sep 28, 2017, at 9:06 AM, Daniel Ratliff <dratl...@humana.com> wrote:
>
> CAUTION: The e-mail below is from an EXTERNAL source. Please do not open
> attachments or click links from an unknown or suspicious origin.
>

> Anything in smsprov.log?
>
> Daniel Ratliff

The information contained in this message from First Financial Bancorp or its
affiliates and any attachments are confidential.  It is not intended for
transmission to, or receipt by, anyone other than the addressee(s), or a person
authorized to deliver it to the named addressee(s).  If you have received this
message in error, you are prohibited from copying, distributing or using the
information.  Please contact the sender immediately by return email and delete
the original message.