What I’m seeing in that log is sql execution delays, the same time his console
is waiting.

I do the same thing, navigate to the same package it’s almost instant.

I click, I see a sql command and my console refreshes, he clicks, same command,
no action.

I may raise it with MS.

I have the hot fix installed, so that doesn’t help.

It’s the working for some, not others bit thats got me puzzled.

S.