From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Daniel Ratliff
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2017 12:03 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] RE: Slow Console performance for some users

Heres the details.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3196320/sql-query-times-out-or-console-slow-on-certain-configuration-manager-d

Daniel Ratliff

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com>
[mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On Behalf Of Kent, Mark
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2017 11:38 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:mssms@lists.myitforum.com>

We are running SQL2016 as well, the compatibility is set to 2016.  So you are
recommending dropping this down to 2012?  Does this help address anything else?
 Just curious, thank you!

Mark Kent
Manager, Client Systems Engineering
Technology Support Services
Resources for Information, Technology and Education (RITE)
http://rite.buffalostate.edu<http://rite.buffalostate.edu/>