] The nice thing about Gameboy is that it has a chip similar to the Z80.
] Normally that would be a bad thing, because emulating a Z80 on Z80 is very
] hard, BUT the Z80 is gameboy is severely crippled, it doesn't have IX/IY or
] shadow registers, no ED-opcodemap 'n some more changes...
That almost sounds like a 8080 to me (the predecessor of the Z80...)

Kind regards,
Alex

--
Alex Wulms/XelaSoft - MSX of anders NIX - Linux 4 ever
See my homepage for info on the  *** XSA *** format