-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Antoni Burguera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Datum: zondag 13 september 1998 17:11
Onderwerp: RE: MSX380 my opinion

:>Think of the possibilities with such a powerful chip. I think you could
:>even program in C or Pascal without being too slow now. That may even
:>attract new programmers!
:
:Yes! This is a very important point! Lazy programmers like me will do
:something good with a C compiler! ;)
:
:>Heh, you could even do (and I would certainly try)
:>some emulators and voila 100's of new games for your MSX in a blink of an
:eye!

What about a Gameboy-emulator??? (well it's a start).
Anyway, you'll need an Gfx9000 then, for the V9938/58 is way too slow for
emulating gameconsoles...