] hi there
]
] i recently bought a msx turbo r
]
] with it there was illusion city
]
] it realy looks great but i have one problem
]
] i don't know japanese so my question is are there going to be any
] translations for this game?
As far as I know, the game itself has not been translated.
However, the storyline of the game has been translated (at least into Dutch,
I don't know about English) and it has been published on the futuredisk and
later in the MCCM. Perhaps it is also available on the web. You might try to
contact the futuredisk for more info. They have a webpage somewhere. I do not
know their web address by heart, but I think there is a link somewhere on the
msx resource center. You can find a link to the msx resource center on my
homepage of which you can find the url below, in the signature.

Kind regards,
Alex Wulms

--
Alex Wulms/XelaSoft - MSX of anders NIX - Linux 4 ever
See my homepage for info on the  *** XSA *** format