> >>   Illusion City (IC) has a MIDI Soundtrack but if no MID devices are
> >>   found it uses only FM. PCM isn't used in IC but the speed of R800 is
> >>   very used, principally to animate big shapes on screen like the flying
> >>   cars and the trafic in background. And off-course all characters of
> >>   the game. :)
> >Okay, so the speed is used. But would it be possible to adapt the code to
> >native Z80-code??? Then, I could play it on my normal MSX2, I don't care
> >about slowdowns or so...
> Ofcourse it's possible, but isn't it easier to wait until RuMSX can run it?
> Or can RuMSX run IC already?

        Better waiting BrMSX can run it... Ihihihihih... :)

Adriano Camargo Rodrigues da Cunha               ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Engenharia de Computacao - UNICAMP
http://www.adrpage.cjb.net                       MSX-TR:I have one.And you?

* "Don't follow me, I'm lost too!" (one cluster to another on FAT) *