Hi!

> Maybe then I can finally play Illusion City! To play Illusion City, is
> MIDInessacary? And is the PCM device nessacary??? What other points of
> incompatibility could it have???

  Illusion City (IC) has a MIDI Soundtrack but if no MID devices are
  found it uses only FM. PCM isn't used in IC but the speed of R800 is
  very used, principally to animate big shapes on screen like the flying
  cars and the trafic in background. And off-course all characters of
  the game. :)

  ---
  Giovanni Nunes
  [EMAIL PROTECTED] - [EMAIL PROTECTED]