> One last note to the emulator writers: please do not get me wrong. I think
> that the current state of the emulators is already very good when you look at
> all problems involved in emulating hardware really good. It's only that I
> think it is better to first concentrate on getting the emulators as good as
> possible before even thinking about emulating a non-existing MSX3 system...

                        "Begin at the beginning", the
                        King said, "and go on till you
                        come to the end: then stop."
                                (Lewis Carroll)

                        [from BrMSX english manual]

        I agree with Alex: emulator makers, do a good MSX1 emulator first.
After that, start making a MSX2 or better emulator (not that I like
emulators, but...). Everybody wants a MSX2 emulator, everybody start
writing a MSX2 emulator, but nobody can even make a good MSX1 emulator
(yes, CJS and fMSX are examples of it!).

Adriano Camargo Rodrigues da Cunha               ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Engenharia de Computacao - UNICAMP
http://www.adrpage.home.ml.org                   MSX-TR:I have one.And you?

* Error 547: LPT1 not found... Use backup... PENCIL & PAPER. *