There is a Z80 disassembler called Z80DIS which has some sort of "Artificial
intelligence". It ('till now succesfully) detects all kinds of areas like
Instructions, Byte data, Word data, Text data etcetera. But it has some
disadvantages. 1: It can only disassembleup to about 14k of code. After that
the memory is full and it'll break to Dos. 2: it doesn't support "illegal"
(read: unndocumented) z80-instructions.

But ummm... If someone has the Dos2 ROM (&RAM) disassembled (in a format so
that I can immediately assemble it again with gen80 without modifications)
could you please send it to me??? I ofcourse prefer a disassembled source
with Ins/Byte/Word/Text-areas...