>] Wouldn't be easier to directly change (#0005) to where your routines are
>] and let them decide whether they take control of the scenario or better
>] call the old (#0005) pointer? I don't like to look so far yet, but I think
>] that would be easier.
>Won't work under MSX Disk basic as in that case the programs call #F37D in
>stead of #0005.
>The #F252 hook is always called. And you have the advantage that the
MSX-DOS2
>system and data segment have already been selected for you.

Right. Besides jump placed at #0005 is reset when COMMAND2.COM (or
MSXDOS2.SYS? I don't remember) is reloaded. Also, you can't change the
target of this jump. I also tried it.

        Konami Man - AKA Nestor Soriano (^ ^)v - Itsumo MSX user

        http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/9797/msx.htm
            [EMAIL PROTECTED]        ICQ#: 18281450

    "In Windows 98, 3.000 found failures of W95 have been corrected..."
Translation: 3.000.000 not found failures continue without being corrected...