On Sat, 7 Nov 1998, Egor Voznessenski wrote:

> I _DO_ have complete, working DOS1 DISKROM source code, I even
> did huge modifications to it to make it more suitable for HDD
> interfaceing (eg FAT is not held in memory but is loaded from
> disk when necessary). I even located and corrected a bug of
> the original code (it is probably present in ALL diskroms
> out there, but luckily it needs a very special configuration
> to show up)

There have been few quys, who have been telling about bugs in MSX ROM.
(This bug, MSX tR disk drive shutdown bug, MSX1 paint routine bug etc.)
I think, that it would be nice, if we could collect this information
together somewhere with descriptions about actions, when this bug appears,
where is the probblem and how this routine should be done. It is very
anonying, when you do some proggram, that does not work and after months
you find out, that a probblem was in ROM routines, that you used.

About this source code... Can you upload it to funet or can you put it to
your www-page? There seems to be many people, who wants it.

BTW does anybody have assemby source for working paint routine ?

                            ,_____.
                   ! A1ST ~--- - I  ( o o o o o o )i