Hello

> > I have a SCSI interface and a JAZ drive. My only problem
>> is the
>> >connection between the two pieces of hardware. And this
>> brings me to the
>> >following question:
>> >
>> > CAN ANYBODY HELP ME TO CONNECT A JAZ DRIVE TO MY MSX?
>>

>> Buy a cable which connects the zipdrive to a 50 pin
>> centronics connector. These connectors are easy to get
and
>> can be made on a flatcable.
>It's not a ZIP drive but a JAZ drive. ZIP's big brother.
These drives have a
>different connector.

Zip and Jazz, it does not make any difference. You can see
at your jazz-drive what type of connector is used. Almost
any kind of cable can be bought in a computer shop. If not,
they can order it...

What type of connector does the jazz-drive have? half pitch
sub D 50 pin? These are easy to get, but these things cost
about 80 guilders...

greetings
Maico Arts
Isabella van Portugalstraat 9