Hi all,

Quickly after my previous upload, I again uploaded a utilitly I wrote
once. It's called "Split" (v1.1), which is a file splitter, that you
can use for example to split MegaROM files into single blocks, or
easily strip some kind of header of a file.

How you determine what files to break into pieces and exactly where,
is up to you, there's no file searching or -viewing options in it.
But it has almost every thinkable option of how you want files to be
divided in smaller pieces. Only 'shortcoming': it needs MSX-DOS 2.

So, if you need such a program for some purpose, you can get the
ULTIMATE tool for this 'simple' task at:

http://huizen.dds.nl/~alwinh/msx          MSX Tech Doc page

Greetings,

Alwin Henseler        ([EMAIL PROTECTED])