> ----------

Yes. You're right when saying that. But when you look at it realistic you
know that a lot of people would be pissed off when we made the game only for
GFX9000. Almost all MSX'ers would like to play Snatcher, but when you make
it ONLY for GFX9000 a lot of people wouldn't be able to play the game. We
could make a GFX9000 version as well, but we must make a "normal" version as
well.

Robert