At 10:02 1-3-99 +0100, you wrote:

>> ----------

I didn't say, it would automattically be better (I think it'll never will,
the original still is the best!). But I just wanted to point out that
either you keep the game as it is and translate or redo everything while
yer allready busy redoing a few parts.
BTW, I prefer just to translate :-)

Greetz

NeW