>We already have one local dealer, it's the MBT (MSX Brazilian Team).
Altough
>they're doing a great job, they can't solve the problems i mentioned. I'll
give
>you an example: In December, he called people in a brazilian MSX list to
buy
>Hnostar 42. almost 30 paid for one, and he sent the money to the club
Hnostar.
>Well, I (and others) am still waiting for it (it's supposed to be here next
week,
>but who knows?). Is that MBT's fault? Not at all. It's because it is coming
by
>ship, and it takes too much time. While a magazine like Hnostar can't be
sent by
>e-mail, a software can. and a software would be here in 10 minutes after
you sent
>it, by snail mail, it will take 2 or 3 months. :-(

But they don't deliver from stock, and Sunrise and Hnostar etc. do...

>That's an option as well. But for those who won't make it freeware, selling
by
>e-mail is a good thing. Come on, it's time to use the internet to integrate
>ourselves even more. Let's do business here. :-)

Well at least I won't make my products freeware... But listen, then there
should be *one person* who controls all selling etc via the internet,
because if all clubs would do that, it would be a very time-consuming thing,
and far not every club has the knowledge to start something like this. So
then there should be a central person who gets a copy of a game with the
price mentioned and then sells it and gives the money to the maker of the
game (or something else, ofcourse). However, you still can't order an
MoonSound by email...

And far not everyone has got a creditard (I don't have one, I'm 17 :)), but
that problem ain't too big, I think. There probably are family or friends
who have got one.