Rieks W. Torringa wrote:
>>Sunrise Japan would be HITACHI... oh no, that exists already :)
>
>Doesn't HITACHI mean something like 'the standing sun' ? I guess
>the link Sunrise and Japan is just the name. The Japanese name for
>Japan is NIHON or NIPPON which means something like 'the origin
>of the sun'...

I didn't mean that!
I meant 'hitachi' means 'sunrise'. The kanji 'tachi' (or 'tatsu') means
either 'to stand' or 'to rise up'. In this case it's not 'the standing
sun', but 'the rising sun' or... sunrise!
And we all know Hitachi is a well-known japanese company.

jaa mata ne!

        Patoriku-kun

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ,-.  ,----.  ,-. TNI on the web:
                | '-.| ,-. \ '-' http://www.xs4all.nl/~newimage/
   Member of    | ,-'| | | | ,-.
 The New Image  | '--' | | '-' | Check out "MSX Banzai!" at:
  since 1991    `------' '-----' http://www.xs4all.nl/~newimage/MSXBanzai!/