>> 1)  How about using the Joynet cable to connect the MSX also to a PC
>> (parallel port) ?
>> I know there was just a cable to do that, but I think that Joynet is a
>> standard...
>
>I know cables like that have been made, although there is no standard
>about it. Actually, I don't really see the use of it... If you want power,
>you take a PC (or a unix, of course) and forget about MSX. If you want
>fun, you take a MSX (or some other cool home computer).

Well it is useful if you have a MSX and a PCn and want to play a game
multiplayer (using an emulator on the PC). Also, you can think of some sort
of TCP/IP-connection just like when using a Null-Modem cable.
And a MSX<>PC-connection is faster than MSX<>MSX for the PC can respond a
lot faster. An MSX<>tR-connection is faster too for the same reason.

I had the schematic for MSX<>PC JoyNet able but I lost the damn thing... Can
somebody give it to me so I can put it on the official documentation-page???