Hi!

I read (nearly) all the messages from the last time...
- Oh my god! I really miss  mails refering to (program-) technical thingies...

So - lets start a "serious" thread...   ;cP

DOS 2 & memory
--------------
I found out that the DOS2 page-switch routines are
kinda slow. Does anybody know a simple, "legal", and
compatible way to speed up those bottlenecks?

Compatible, because I dunno how many different versions
of DOS2 are in use. - And I want it to work with every
kind of DOS2.

Oh - another question comes in mind:
In DOS1 you are not allowed to "ask" the outs (#fe...) about
the page number which they may contain.

-> How will I know which ones are selected?
-> Is there a _STANDARD_ definition which
   memmaps are selected after the bootstrap?

DOS2 and Interrupts:
I want to redirect the standard-interrupt (with use of
IMx). Will I get troubles if there is NO(!) ROM selected
in page0/1 the whole time? - I dont wanna load in this
situation, only wanna switch mem...

hope to get interesting answers...

greetz
JJoS