Laurens Holst wrote:

> >Again, I see 16 e-mails of yours! Could you please cut it down a bit,
> Laurens?
>
> Sorry, but after I had sent them I realized there might be a bit much
> of
> them.
> But can you cut out complaining about it (and if you do, can you PLEEZ
> do it
> private)? You are the only one... I do my best but sometimes it
> accidentally
> happens. Just accept it and don't mutter about it.

Well , It bothers me also from time to time! And sometimes I'm glad that
Manuel roars his head.

> You never complain to Shevek, Jem, Rieks either, just to call a few
> ppl who
> sometimes have the same 'problem'.

But theire responses are most of the time longer than just one or two
lines !

Try to get in to the following habit:
1) Read ALL the mail you get.
2) Decides on which you want to answer
3) respond to them

If you do this at least you will avoid to respond to each and every one
of the mails of one thread. And you can make a letter stating all your
remarks at once, instead of in five different mails!

David Heremans
--

"One difference between SuSE and Red Hat is that the
former operates in a country where people don't sue