>Laurens Holst wrote:
>>
>> >Again, I see 16 e-mails of yours! Could you please cut it down a bit,
>> Laurens?
>>
>> Sorry, but after I had sent them I realized there might be a bit much
>> of them.
>> But can you cut out complaining about it (and if you do, can you PLEEZ
>> do it private)? You are the only one... I do my best but sometimes it
>> accidentally happens. Just accept it and don't mutter about it.
>
>Well , It bothers me also from time to time! And sometimes I'm glad that
>Manuel roars his head.

Well thanks for your support. :(

>> You never complain to Shevek, Jem, Rieks either, just to call a few
>> ppl who
>> sometimes have the same 'problem'.
>
>But theire responses are most of the time longer than just one or two
>lines !
>
>Try to get in to the following habit:
>1) Read ALL the mail you get.
>2) Decides on which you want to answer
>3) respond to them
>
>If you do this at least you will avoid to respond to each and every one
>of the mails of one thread. And you can make a letter stating all your
>remarks at once, instead of in five different mails!

What's the difference?
Anyway, I am afraid that if I don't reply to it I might forget I wanted to
reply and you all couldn't share my deep thougths.

In fact, I find those emails which 'collect' several things quite worse than
several short ones. I mean, one line is read in a second, isn't it? I rather
skip long messages of a subject I find too difficult than short ones...