information and MISC

>Hello everyone,
>
>Just have two questions:
>
>1/ where to get the JOYNET BIOS and latest specifications for the cable?

The latest specs for the cable are on my official JoyNet homepage at
http://datax.cjb.net/

Protocols are still in development, however I will try to finish one; but in
a few days (before saturday) I will add a section to the page with
proposings for a 2-computer and a network-protocol. Which you still have to
program, ofcourse. Also, solutions for the "interrupt-problem" will be given
(the standard MSX interrupt resets the JoyNet pins).