> this is strange.
> I guess I made an error in the bios when pressing CTRL; I suppose the bios
> returns too early before installing the appropriate parameter in
> SLTWRK. I'll check it out and fix it in bios 1.92.
> Sorry!
>
> jon

Hello Jon,

Nice to get a reaction from you! And thanx for the fast answer!
Maybe it helps to say that I work on an MSXturboR GT......I have tried it a
few times again, but it doesn't work in any way, it doesn't matter if I put
the ZIP-drive in Slave or Master or whatever, it does not work yet...

I DO use v1.91, I downloaded it from SunriseSwiss (or whatever these guys
are called nowadays ^-^)..

Greetz and looking forward to v1.92....

Anne