>I want to tell you that there is a great emulation program that runs
>perfectly on your PC.
>It's calls BLEEM!
>A demo version is free for download.
>With this you don't have to get crazy thinks on your screen from
>Micro@*?!?@?

Hmm you seem to be missing the point here completely. If people want to play
MetalGearSolid right now they should just buy a Playstation. It's nice to
know that there is a good emulator for the PC, but we were talking about
games that could be improved because the PC can (with the right hardware
installed) provide much better graphics than the current Playstation.

Greetz

Collin