On Tue, 18 May 1999, MkII wrote:

> >Conclusive, ppl spend money on PC hardware because they want to.
>
> YES!!! But they keep saying they spend money because they NEED to, or
> because it's BETTER SPENT on their PC than on any other machine (PSX say)
> when arithmetically it's not.

It is for me, cause I don't have a PSX, so if I buy a PSX-memcard It'll
just gather dust ;)

> >Not convinced you are a girl, but welcome to the mailinglist anyways
>
> ...fff.
>
> Ask Konami Man. Get the forthcoming Spanish mags. Stay tuned for my girly
> MSX productions. Could send a JPEG of mine playing Parodius while holding
> today's newspaper and resting my female-exclusive architecture over the
> keyboard, you little sceptical 8;)

Just holding a sign saying: "Patsie is the best!" would suffice ;)

> Thanks for the reception, btw.

You're welcome

> PS (for scepticals only): BEWARE: There's another girl about to enter this
> list!

Ohw boy! another "Patsie is the best!" sign! this must be my lucky day ;))

   Greetz,

      Patsie

  *      .  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [note anti-spam].      *
() _   _    IRC  : Patsie           .          [IRCnet]        |  .|  ()
   _/ \_ *  Who said StarWars was dead!         .              |   | .