> 3-D for MSX verry stupid.

Yes. If you want 3D, buy a PC or Playstation, not an MSX.

Also, I think it is not possible for it requires too much processortime (the
turboR is waaay to slow). I think at least something equal to a 66MHz 486.
If you program in Assembly, maybe a little bit less, but I think programming
3D in assembly is way to diffucult... It's so complex you will highly likely
need a simpler (read: compacter) language like C(++).