Duddu,

> Without Dos2 everything goes right ... that was the problem ? But why is
> there this problem ?

        Really, I don't know. As I said, in my TR (that the DOS2 ROM can't
be disabled), UZIX boots right.
        Anybody knows if a DOS2 cartridge have different initialization
procedure than TR DOS2 ROM?

        Ah, and about that "cat /etc/mtab | more" problem.
        It's a bug in sash more/cat internal commands.
        I already fixed it. Just DON'T try cat or more a non-existent
file. It'll not hand UZIX, but will prevent you from pressing any key. :P
        "|" is a non-existent file for cat or more.

        Hey, Manuel, logging as a user and, at prompt, doing another
login, works. And you can see all processes running. Try it (but use more
than 128k RAM).

Adriano Camargo Rodrigues da Cunha               ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Engenharia de Computacao - UNICAMP
http://www.adrpage.cjb.net                       MSX-TR:I have one.And you?

* 5 minutes ago, this moment was in the future. *