Alex,

> ] With DOS2 cartridges, DOS1 bootsectors (yes, UZIX disk bootsector is DOS1)
> ] also enable BDOS2???
> ]     If the answer is yes, HOW can I disable DOS2?
> Answer is yes.
> Answer to second question is: NOT. Though, there are three different
> solutions to follow:
> 1) Use the DOS2 mapper routines if DOS2 is present.

        The problem happens before it...
        A UZIX disk contains a DOS1 bootsector.
        Based on Duddu report, even the bootsector isn't executed
correctly.
        I don't use DOS2 mapper routines, I have my own interrupt handler,
I access diskROM directly (4010h). I don't use a single DOS2 function.
        Well, it's not very true. The bootsector uses BDOS to read the
secondary bootstrap. It's all BDOS based, and should work with DOS2. Seems
that even the string "UZIXboot: loading ZILO", printed by BDOS function
#9, is not printed, based on Duddu's report. :/

Adriano Camargo Rodrigues da Cunha               ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Engenharia de Computacao - UNICAMP
http://www.adrpage.cjb.net                       MSX-TR:I have one.And you?

* Nietzsche:To do is to be  Sartre:To be is to do  Sinatra:Do be do be do *