> Really, I don't know. As I said, in my TR (that the DOS2 ROM can't
> be disabled), UZIX boots right.
> Anybody knows if a DOS2 cartridge have different initialization
> procedure than TR DOS2 ROM?

Ahhh... well, that explains it. UZIX does NOT work with Dos2. On an MSX
turboR however, Dos2 is only enabled if the inserted disk is Dos2-formatted.
If any other format (including the UZIX-format), it boots in Dos1-modus!!!

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or ICQ: 10196372
Visit the Datax homepage at http://datax.cjb.net/
                ... Live long and prosper...