At 23:20 07/07/99 +0200, you wrote:
>>  Yes, but MSX has "power-horse" to decompress data and maintain
>>  synchro?
>    I don't think so.

        Maybe it can be done using a special video compression algorithm.
FLI files, for example, uses an algorithm where they have the 1st frame
stored and the differences between the 1st and the 2nd, the 2nd and the
3rd, etc. So, instead of storing all frames, you'll store the 1st and the
differences between them.

        It's even easy to think about a animation file-format 4 MSX who
doesn't consume much processor time. It can be done, 'cause I saw it done.
Miguel Freitas, from Rio had developed a animation file-format 4 MSX, where
he used Mapper and this idea. Sorry, I didn't get his program.

        ByE!
Ricardo Jurczyk Pinheiro - ICQ UIN:3635907 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]|_Sola  Scriptura |
http://i.am/rjp -M.Sc. Numerical Modelling (hope so!)  |_ Sola Gratia  |
UFF - Niteroi - RJ - Brazil  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    _|  Sola Fide  |
MSX, ST, B5, X-F, Anime, Christian, Maths, CuD, Linux!_|  Solo Cristi  |
Christian, Rock, Comics, Transformers, and hate M$!  | Soli Deo Gloria |