> This is indeed the correct usage of the words machine language and assembly
> language. It is a fact that a lot of people say machine language when they
> actually mean assembly language. Most self-proclaimed machine language
> programmers are actually assembler language programmers. Only real hackers
> can read and write machine language directly. They now the hexadecimal
> opcodes by hart. A very rare race these days...

        Cool! So I suppose I'm in the "risk extintion group", since I can
code directly in hex. Well, mainly for Z80, 'cause I'm too lazy to
memorize all those 80x86 codes... :)

Adriano Camargo Rodrigues da Cunha               ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Engenharia de Computacao - UNICAMP
http://www.adrpage.cjb.net                       MSX-TR:I have one.And you?

* CRUISING: 33600bps modem and 0.5bps fingers! *