-Hola, Ricardo!

 >     Many things needs to be done.
 >     Something to be remembered: There are many countries where
 > you can find
 > MSX-freaks, but unfortunately you can't count more than 10
 > users. In
 > Holland, there were much more. So, does the vote of North

 It is not neccesary to vote!, how many hardware developers we have??, in
Spain only Padial is involved in serious projects, Ademir in Brasil, our
friends of ESE in Japan, Sunrise in Holland...more??, I think there arenit
more big hardware developers, so it is not difficult to stablish a mutual
agreement between them. The programmers will be beneficiated of this
agreement because they know the full compatibility guaranteed by Phoenix.

 Bye,

  ///  MSX Power Replay  \\\
 - [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
  \\\    2:341/66.17     ///