-Hola, Maarten!

 > >What about a vote for every country involved in this new
 > >country will be responsable for the election of its man.
 > I don't think distributing votes per country is such a good
 > And even if you want to distribute votes per country, it
 > would be better to
 > allow several representatives per country instead of just
 > one, like Laurens
 > suggested. To make the representation fair, the number of

 As I told in another message, I think it is not neccesary the creation of
a special representation, Phoenix must be opened for all the users, like
Internet.

 > If some
 > group of "wise men" decides upon a standard and no hardware
 > (or software ;)
 > developer wants to build it, it useless...

 Exactly!, I think the best idea is to make an Internet support for MSX
developers, Iim sure all the developers will user this support, por example,
if Padial needs a routine for a new interface, he write a message in the
Phoenix mailing list asking for the service of a programmer, the programmer
contact with Padial and Padial publish the new interface schemas in the FTP,
programmer download it and start to program the routin, he send it directly
to Padial, Padial test it and it is OK, Padial finish the project before
another hardware developer making the same, they were in contact and now
thanks to Phoenix the other hardware developer can take those routines for
his interface and adapt it.

 Once time the new X interface from Padial and Henrik (ie) is finished under
Phoenix rules, Phoenix gives the seal for this new harware developments, now
all the buyers can comprobate that Phoenix gave the seal and they are sure of
a full compatibility between the two kinds of X interfaces.

 I think this could become true, letis hope.

  ///  MSX Power Replay  \\\
 - [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
  \\\    2:341/66.17     ///
\\ members.xoom.com/MSXlive //