Adriano Camargo Rodrigues da Cunha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
escribió/wrote/kakimashita/escreveu/écrit:

>       Can someone tell me what're the advantages of COMPASS?

(OoO) What a question! Programming with Compass is a big pleasure. It is
powerful, useful, easy, comfortable...

(Hi CTNG! What about my money?) X-D

Seriously, here are the reasons because I love Compass:

- All in one! Editor, assembler, debugger, monitor... and yo can exit
>from this all-in-one to DOS, and returning like if nothing happened! 8-)
BTW it is full DOS 2 compatible (sadly, not everybody can say this about
his programs, even nowadays...)
- Four simultaneous sourcecodes available, 256K long each other.
Nowadays Compass is the only program in which I really use my 4Mb
RAM expansion! ;-) And disabling auto-indent, you can use one of these
sourcebuffers for load a text file with technical information, this is
very practical!
- Editor is really useful (search&change, cut&paste, define jump points?
No problem!), monitor shows real-time memory modifications (now you can
SEE directly what your interrupt routines do!!), debugger's layout shows
you a lot of info in screen...
- And nowadays CTNG releases free improvement patchs for Compass regularly!

Sincerely, I can't imagine a MSX assembler programmer not using Compass.

Well, now, someone speaking good things about NestorBASIC please! X-)

*** NEXT BARCELONA MSX USERS MEETING: DECEMBER  4th ***
                Konami Man  -  AKA Nestor Soriano (^ ^)v
                       Itsumo MSX user

                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                               http://konamiman.msx.tni.nl

             User error. Please replace user and press any key.