On Fri, 30 Jul 1999 21:08:28 PDT, Rieks W. Torringa wrote:

>>I will continue my research and adapt it, maybe even make it
>>Dos2-compatible (which it now still isn't). And if it's true that it doesn't use ANY
>>v9958-specific feature then I could even run it on my MSX2!!! Which would
>>be cool, because it's twice as fast as my MSX2+.

  If you want me as a beta-tester... (-: I have an MSX2+ with z80 at 7Mhz... And
my RAM *is* on slot 3.0... (actually it's on slot 3 not expanded). Maybe with
some little modifications on the loader it can be executed into my MSX2+.

     []'s Daniel Caetano

DOS=HIGH? I knew it was on something...
|[EMAIL PROTECTED] -  www.os2brasil.com.br/novidades/drivers.shtml|
|MSXPage: www.fudeba.cjb.net - OS/2: www.os2brasil.com.br/novidades/|