Laurens,

> Doesn't it use ANY v9958-specific feature??? Not even the scrolling???
> Well... that's cool to know.

  IC changes the color pallete in the last 1/3 of screeen. Like Princess
  Maker and some DEMOS. I don't remember of others tricks.

  Ah! IC moves large bitmaps over the screen!!

> It presumes the primary mapper to be in slot 3-0. Nowhere else. In the
> turboR this is always true, because it always uses the internal RAM as
> primary mapper because of the speed.

  Not! In Turbo-R somethings are in standard locations. In Turbo-R RAM
  must be in Slot 3-0.

  ---
  Giovanni Nunes,  [EMAIL PROTECTED]