] is the R800. Ah well, there has never been released a game that supports
] the abilities of the Turbo R fully. And there never will be, if you ask me.
I do not agree. Zone terra uses the Turbo R abilities fully. Well, at least
the standard abilities, like R800, PCM and screen 12. It indeed does not
support the optional abilities like MIDI or MSX-VIEW.

You will not be able to port Zone Terra back to MSX2(+). Not even to an
MSX2(+) with MSX Audio (for the sample sound effects). The Z80 is simply too
slow for that.

Kind regards,
Alex Wulms
--
Alex Wulms/XelaSoft - MSX of anders NIX - Linux 4 ever
See my homepage for info on the  *** XSA *** format