At 08:50 AM 09/04/99 +0200, you wrote:

>Amiga is not a C64 and is not compatible with it,
>so, a Commodore 64 user can't add Amiga. And if he does, then an MSX
>user can add Playstation or Playstation 2 because are created by Sony...

Amiga wasn't even designed by Commodore. They bought the design from a
company which had too few resources to market it.

By the way, there was a C64 emulator for the Amiga. It was already there
somewhere in the 80's, long before emulation became as popular as it is today.

I remember the days when the word "Amiga" was considered a curse by some
MSXers. Unless they wanted a copy of a protected disk ofcourse... ;)

But those times are history. Seriously, I was surprised to see this Aapje
person using "system wars" as bait. I think any other irritating message in
all capitals would have annoyed the list just as much.

Bye,
                Maarten